Actuated Butterfly Valves feature many benefits to that of Manual Butterfly Valves. These benefits can include the operation of remotely located units, timing and synchronisation, fail safe operational control, security and reliability. Operated by either Pneumatic or Electric Actuators, all of our control units and Actuated Butterfly Valve packages offer a range of approvals and innovative patented design features to give the highest level of performance possible. Combining high quality products from world leading manufacturers we are able to offer an accurate Actuated Valve solution to any industry application worldwide.
All assembly and testing for our Actuated Butterfly Valves is provided in house up to 48″ This enables us to offer a quick turnaround for any urgent requirements, delivered same day to any location in the UK if necessary.
Air Torque Pneumatic Rack & Pinion Actuators:
- Quarter Turn, Spring Return & Double Acting Rack & Pinion
- Aluminium/Stainless Steel Body, Epoxy/Polyurethine/PTFE Coating
- Fast Acting, Torque Up To 10,000NM
- Low & High Temperature Applications (-55°C To +150°C)
- Anti-Blowout Drive Shaft
- 100% Travel Stop Limitation, Lock-Out Capability
- Supply Pressure 2.5-8 Bar Maximum
- Open/Close Postion Indication
- ISO 9001-2008, SIL3, ATEX 94/9/EC, Lloyds, GOST-R, EN60529 IEC 529
Manufactured and designed in Bergamo Italy (1990) The Air Torque Pneumatic Actuator offers the perfect solution for small to medium-large sized Actuated Butterfly Valve packages with a total of 18 models. Based around a quarter turn, rack and pinion design the Spring Return & Double Acting Air Torque Actuator provides a reliable and innovative design with torque up to 10000NM. Several body protection materials and coatings provide a wide range of solutions to accompany any of our TTV Butterfly Valves for all industries and applications both high or low temperature. Safety features include Anti-Blowout Shaft design and Lock-Out capability. Quality Approvals & Certification include ISO 9001-2008, SIL3 IEC 61508, ATEX 94/9/EC, Lloyds, GOST-R, GOST Rostekhnadzor and EN60529 IEC 529.
Asahi Electric Actuators:
- Quarter Turn, 12/24V DC & AC, 120V AC, 240V AC
- Thermally Bonded Baked Powder Coating, Zytol FR50 Engineered Resin
- Torque Up To 225NM, 5 Second Cycle Time (90 Degrees)
- Maximum Temperature 150°C
- Fail Safe Battery Backup, De-Clutchable Manual Override
- Mechanical Brake, Cycle Length Control Module
- Nema 4X, 7 & 9 Protection Enclosures
- Open/Close Postion Indication, Auxillary Limit Switches, Two Wire Control
- UL Approved, CE Compliant Motor
Manufactured and designed in America (1990) The Asahi Electric Actuator offers the perfect solution for small to medium-large sized Actuated Butterfly Valve packages with a total of 6 models from the Quarter Master & Master Chief. Based around a NEMA 4X, 7 & 9 Resistant Housing the Asahi Electric Actuator provides a long standing and reliable unit with torque up 225NM form a permanently lubricated gear train and reversing, brushless capacitor. Two body coatings from the Quarter Master & Master Chief (Thermally Bonded Baked Powder Coating, Zytol FR50 Engineered Resin) provide a range of solutions to accompany any of our TTV Butterfly Valves for all industries and applications for temperatures up to 150°C. Safety features include a Highly Visual Positional Indicator, Battery Backup & Manual Override design. Quality Approvals & Certification include UL Approval, RoHS Compliant, ABS for use in Marine & Offshore Applications & CE Compliant Motor.
Air Torque Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuators:
- Quarter Turn, Spring Return & Double Acting Scotch Yoke
- Carbon Steel 3 Layer Corrosion Resistant Housing
- Heavy Duty, Torque Up To 60,000NM
- Low & High Temperature Applications (-40°C To +150°C)
- Completely Welded & Sealed Spring Module
- Long Lasting Mechanism-Protected Grease Lubrication
- 10 Bar Maximum (Higher On Request)
- Open/Close Visual Postion Indication
- CE, PED Available On Request, ATEX, TC RU C (Certificate Of Conformity)
From 20 years of experience with Rack & Pinion Pneumatic Actuators Air Torque have recently launched their first Scotch Yoke Actuator enabling quality and reliable Butterfly Valve Actuation for larger units with torque up to 60,000NM. A symmetric and canted yoke mechanism design provide versatility and efficiency with cost effective solutions for all industries and applications. Safety features include a completely welded and sealed spring module to prevent any potential injuries due to accidental spring release during installation and maintenance. Manual Override options include a Jack Screw, Hand Pump & Gear Operator. Quality Approvals & Certification include CE, PED, ATEX, TC RU C.