Leading Providers of Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
|Size Range:||DN80-DN600 (3″-24″)|
|Body Materials:||Stainless Steel CF8M, CF-8, WCB|
|Disc Materials:||Stainless Steel CF8M, CF-8, WCB|
|Seat Materials:||AISI 316, AISI 304, STELLITE|
|Applications:||Petroleum, Natural Gas, Chemical, Power, Water|
|Temperature Rating:||Min -196°C Max 760°C|
Triple Offset Butterfly Valves are designed to offer maximum resistance and isolation for use in high temperature and intensity applications including Steam, Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Cryogenic, Power & Water and are available in Wafer, Flanged & Lugged body patterns.
The TTV Butterfly Valves Metal to Metal seat design offers zero friction throughout the total stroking process with the only point of contact occurring within the final stages of closure. This is finalised with a camming action.
Offset shaft design brings high strength and engineering with mounting capabilities for actuation assemblies which coupled with low torque and friction reduces costs and extends the life cycle of the Triple Offset Butterfly Valve.
Hand polished, conical machined profiled discs produce a much greater Cv than other butterfly valves on the market resulting in low pressure drops and reduced energy costs.
These Firesafe triple offset butterfly valves are now more commonly being used over that of equivalent sized Gate, Globe & Ball Valves where weight, budget and space saving is a priority.
Tested to API598 the unique, precision engineered sealing system offers bubble tight bi-directional closure with no over travel of the disc seat.
- 1st Eccentricity: The shaft is offset from the centerline of the sealing surface.
- 2nd Eccentricity: The shaft is offset from the centerline of the pipeline and the valve.
- 3rd Eccentricity: Due to its geometric shape, this completely separates the valve seat from the sealing ring throughout the whole process of the opening and the closing of the valve. This engineered eccentric combination not only makes use of the cam effect but also completely eliminates friction between the valve seat and seal ring of the disc. Resulting in aero abrasion and zero leakage.
Stainless Steel & Graphite Multi Layer Seal
- The Triple Offset Butterfly Valve plate seal ring is designed and manufactured in multiple layers. This seal compresses to give flexibility and and elasticity during travel.
- A metallic composite cone bevelling is machined to enable the cam effect upon opening and closing of the valve.
- Zero friction and interference between the valve seat and plate seal produces a free stroking cycle.
- Optional sealing materials are available for certain temperature and media applications.
Stellited Alloy Hard Seal
- Unique design and manufacturing techniques for an unrivalled accuracy ensures full conical pairing of the sealing components, eliminating friction and abrasion between the faces.
- Small switching resistance produces a reliable sealing performance at all times and reduces face abrasion with a vastly expanded valve life cycle.
- Bubble tight shutoff for High Pressure and High Temperature applications.
Design Standards/Sealing Test: ISO 5208, 0% Leakage API 598:
|Pressure Testing:||EN 12266-1, DIN 3230, BS 6755, ISO 5208, Body: 1,5 x PN, Seat: 1,1 x PN|
|Flange Connection:||DIN 2501 PN10/16, ISO 7005-1/2, ANSI B16.5 Class 150, MSS SP44 Class 150, AWWA C207, AS 2129, BS10|
|Face 2 Face:||EISO 5752 Short, Series 20, BS5155 Wafer Short/Medium, DN 3202 Part 3, Series K1|
|Top Connection:||BISO 5211|